Most property owners lack the training, fortitude and proper equipment to safely decontaminate and restore a site after a traumatic or violent event occurs. These sites may contain infectious waste, feces, urine, blood and other bodily fluids. These items can potentially contain pathogens such as HIV, Hepatitis B, or any of a host of other water/ blood borne pathogens.
Not only can these scenes be disturbing, but they are also a focal point of serious emotional pain for the families or workers who are affected by the trauma. That’s why complete discretion and empathy – along with specialized training in blood borne pathogens and related issues – are needed.
At Dry Express Restoration, our goal is to provide not only effective trauma remediation and safe removal of hazardous materials in severe situations, but to work in the least disruptive method possible. We maintain a high standard of quality workmanship and efficiency while respecting the emotions of the customer and all other involved parties. Dry Express Restoration is constantly researching and developing technology and processes to provide sustainable remediation solutions for now and in the future
Our staff of decontamination specialists receive the highest quality training and certifications to clean, decontaminate and deodorize your property. They are specially trained to remove and neutralize biological hazards and to sensitively approach these types of situations and perform their duties professionally while adding as little emotional stress as possible to famil
ies and business owners.
We specialize in:
- Trauma/Crime Scenes
- Suicide/Homicide Scenes
- Unattended or Undiscovered Death
- Vehicular and Industrial Accidents
- Biohazard Clean up and Removal
- Animal Infestation and Decomposition
- Severe Odor Contamination
- Distressed Property/Vandalism
- Filth Cleanup/Hoarding Cleanup
As with all our services, working with Dry Express Restoration assures you of:
- All necessary restoration and reconstruction services provided through a single point of contact.
- Careful attention to minimizing and eliminating potential health hazards.
- All necessary tests to ensure complete removal of all toxic materials.
- A certified technician on every loss, with all work done to the proper Standard of Care.